The coolant circulation pump can be used with a variety of instruments (with rotary evaporator, fermentation tank, freeze-drying equipment, chemical reaction kettle, biological pharmaceutical reaction kettle and other equipment). The cooling liquid circulating pump has a large cooling capacity and fast cooling speed, which greatly improves the working efficiency; the cooling liquid circulating pump can be based on the different users.
It is required to match individuality between low temperature and cooling capacity, low temperature and container volume.
The coolant circulation pump adopts the air-cooled fully enclosed compressor refrigeration and microcomputer intelligent control system to provide low-temperature cooling water pump (liquid) flow or low-temperature constant-temperature water (liquid) flow to meet the cooling or constant-temperature instruments with cooling water and low-temperature liquid Such as rotary evaporator, electron microscope, low temperature chemical reaction kettle, electronic energy spectrometer, density meter, freeze dryer, reaction kettle, etc., can also be a variety of solvents directly in the tank at low temperature constant temperature experiments.
The low-temperature coolant circulation pump is used in conjunction with a 2 to 50 liter rotary evaporator (dish) to replace tap water condensation, and is especially suitable for condensing water when low boiling points or heat-sensitive materials are evaporated. For areas with high temperatures or lack of water resources, the use of this product can not only save water, but also ensure the rapid cooling of the cooled instruments.
In the working cold tank (bath) of the low-temperature coolant circulation pump, various containers containing biochemical reagents or tested samples can be placed directly for low-temperature constant temperature tests or tests.
The following is an overview of the operating techniques of the coolant circulation pump:
1. Preparations before starting the coolant circulation pump:
2. Connect the inlet and outlet of the coolant circulation pump to the inlet and outlet of the experimental equipment with insulation hoses respectively. Open the insulation cover and inject water or other media from the water tank mouth. The liquid should not pass through the evaporator.
3. Pay attention to the power connection:
4. Make sure the safety switch is turned off before connecting the power;
5. Plug the power connector into a dedicated socket. The socket must be a safety ground wire.
6. After using the coolant circulation pump, do the following:
7, turn off the equipment to be cooled, and then turn off the coolant circulation pump switch, the stirring switch, the refrigerator switch, the power switch, pull down the safety switch after disconnecting the power plug;
8. When not in use for a long time, you should immediately release the coolant, rinse with water and dry.