The relevant knowledge points of the low-temperature coolant circulation pump follow the Xiaobian to learn it, I believe there is always something that will help you.
The low-temperature coolant circulation pump uses air-cooled fully enclosed compressor refrigeration and microcomputer intelligent control system to provide low-temperature cooling water (liquid) flow or low-temperature constant-temperature water (liquid) flow to meet the requirements of cooling or constant-temperature instruments with cooling water and low-temperature liquid , Such as rotary evaporator, electron microscope, low temperature chemical reaction kettle, electronic energy spectrometer, density meter, freeze dryer, reaction kettle, etc., can also be a variety of solvents directly in the tank at low temperature constant temperature experiments.
The low-temperature coolant circulation pump adopts the PID microcomputer intelligent control system, and the fully enclosed compressor refrigeration is mainly composed of compressors, condensers, throttles, heat exchangers, and circulating pumps. It has the function of providing low-temperature liquids and low-temperature water baths. Temperature control over the entire measuring range, with constant temperature fluctuations of ± 0.5 ° C. It can be used for circulating refrigeration of rotary evaporators, vacuum freeze drying ovens, circulating water vacuum pumps, ultraviolet spectrophotometers, magnetic stirrers and other instruments to perform multifunctional low temperature. Chemical reactions, biological reactions, drug reactions, etc.
A few points about the application of the low-temperature coolant circulation pump in the laboratory, I hope to bring you a better experience:
1. When the liquid is circulated externally, the customer should pay special attention to the firmness of the connection of the outlet pipe and prevent it from falling off to prevent the liquid from leaking out;
2. The instrument should be cleaned frequently. If it is not used for a long time, empty the medium in the tank and wipe it clean to keep the work surface and operation panel clean.
3. Before using the low-temperature coolant circulation pump, a liquid medium (pure water, alcohol, and antifreeze may also be added) in the tank, and the liquid level of the medium should not pass through the cooling coil in the tank and be lower than 20mm of the workbench;
4. Power supply: 220V50Hz, the power of the power supply should be greater than the total power of the instrument, and the power supply must have a good "grounding" device;
5, to prevent acid and alkali substances from entering the tank to corrode the coil and the liner;
6, the instrument should be placed in a dry and ventilated place, no obstacles within 300mm around the instrument;
7. The temperature setting should pay attention to the setting of HF and LF values. Do not reverse the setting of high and low temperature values.
8. The product's instruction manual has detailed common troubleshooting, please follow the instructions;
The low temperature coolant circulation pump constant current, constant pressure, and circulating fluid can provide cooling water that meets the requirements for temperature and water purity. It is used for high-purity metals, purification of rare materials, environmental experiments, and large-scale equipment such as magnetron sputtering and vacuum coating. The low-temperature coolant circulation pump can also meet the cooling needs of precious instruments such as electron microscopes, electron probes, ultra-high vacuum sputtering instruments, X-ray machines, lasers, and accelerating electric lamps. Low temperature coolant circulation pump is particularly suitable for chemical, biological, and physical laboratories that need to maintain low temperature and normal temperature conditions. It is a medical and health, chemical industry, food industry, metallurgical industry, colleges, scientific research, genetic engineering, and polymer engineering. Necessary equipment for other laboratories (large-capacity cryogenic coolant circulation pumps can be customized according to user needs).